Sunday, September 14, 2014

Week 51- Chopping until we feel sick

9/8/2014 11:03 AM

Hey you guys!!!!:)  Well Family this week was dang slow, we had transfers on Wednesday and that was nice I was able to see a lot of my friends and I was able to see Dranni, he is ready for home. The Recent Convert loves the church and always says how much it has blessed her life so she just wants her sisters to be blessed so they are just jumping right on that and wanting to become members, you should see their smiles at church!!  On Friday the Relief Society President invited us over for a visit so our whole district went there, we are now Elder Bangi my companion, Elder Jensen and Akpossu, Elder Valdez and Elder Miller from the U.K.  well we had just taken lunch then went there and I chopped 3 top o ramons and then we went there and she fed us all nice rice and chicken and fish...then she brought out watermelon....then bananas....then oranges, like literally I thought I was going to throw up it was a good experience.  We also are teaching these people from the Congo not the DRC but another Congo and they love us, there is a boy and a girl they are boyfriend and girlfriend and are 19 and 20.  They are so cool they invited us over on Saturday and we chopped very nice beans and rice.  They are doing so good, they came to church too.  They both loved the church and they are learning English right now so the church teaches English so they are just soaking it in,  the members there some of them speak French so they were just speaking French to them and they were just laughing a lot and asking a lot of questions, we are praying they will continue to progress.  What’s cool is I don’t know if the church or the gospel is there so I think this is the first time they have heard it, so that is pretty cool.  Well Ghana is still normal and everything is cool!  I am happy and moving on so I can’t complain!!  I know this church is true and know this is where I am supposed to be, I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve my Heavenly Father!! 
Mom, Dad, Colby, I love you each so dang much and think of you every day.  Soon enough I will be home don’t worry just a couple more months and we talk then by that point its home time.  I love you guys tons!!!!!

Love you guys very much!!!!!:) 

 
I loved this!!!!