Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Week 39- First week of training!!!

Hey Family!! Thank you for the emails, I love hearing how your weeks go!  Dads email made me laugh, Colby keep working hard brother, Mom I’m sorry you didn't qualify but you finished strong.  Thank you for the pictures and the email I loved it, I can’t believe all that stuff happened at the school that is crazy!!  I sure miss my family, I just have to get to my half way mark and then I will be coming home...can’t wait!!:) 

This week was good my new companion is Elder L from South Africa, I didn't get the DRC guys but my companion is really sweet...scared out of his mind but really cool guy!! I will write more next week about everything but USA beat Ghana 2-1 baby it was so wild the people here worship soccer, every night everyone is in the streets watching a game.  Let’s say after the game we had to lay low but Ghanaians are so sweet they don’t mind they truly are peaceful.

Well I need to get out and work. Family I truly miss you every day, I can't wait to see you and give you all a hug again.  I am so proud of my family, and proud to be a Carson.  We have such a great family with so many great memories.  I feel so blessed and with whatever trial I face I always try to count my blessing, and I realize how blessed I am to have such a great family!!  I will write more next week. Miss you all, and am so glad you are all happy and doing well!!

I love you all tons!!!!


Elder Carson